- The Journal of Translational Research in Urology (ISSN: 2717-042X) follows the process of publishing scientific and specialized articles in urology, endorphology and nephrology using the scientific knowledge and experiences of leading and prominent urology experts. This journal seeks to present the diseases of the urinary tract-genital system from a new perspective based on the biotechnology, gene therapy, cell-based therapy and individual-based medicine by establishing links between scientific and applied concepts in the field of Urology.
- Journal of Translational Research in Urology is the official journal of the Urology Research Center (URC), published on behalf of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, IRAN
- This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) "www.publicationethics.org"
- The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
- This journal has a Conflict of Interest policy in place and complies with international, national and/or institutional standards on research involving Human Participants and/or Animals and Informed Consent.
- The journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and subscribes to its principles on how to deal with acts of misconduct thereby committing to investigate allegations of misconduct in order to ensure the integrity of research. The journal may use plagiarism detection software to screen the submissions. If plagiarism is identified, the COPE guidelines on plagiarism will be followed.