The Journal of Translational Research in Urology follows the process of publishing scientific and specialized articles in urology, endourology, and nephrology using the scientific knowledge and experiences of leading and prominent urology experts. This journal seeks to present the diseases of the urinary tract-genital system from a new perspective based on biotechnology, gene therapy, cell-based therapy, and individual-based medicine by establishing links between scientific and applied concepts in the field of urology.
Translational Research in Urology publishes:
- Original/ Research Papers
- Reviews of literature on interesting topics
- Narrative Reviews
- Systematic Reviews and Meta-analysis
- Case Report
- Case Series
- Letter/ Commentary
The Journal includes clinical nephrology, renal replacement therapy (dialysis and transplantation), experimental and translational nephrology. Interesting and novel case reports and case series are considered for publication as letters to the editor.
- Adult and geriatric nephrology are the areas of primary coverage. The urology section welcomes manuscripts in general and pediatric urology as well as all urologic sub-specialties. The main thrust of the publication is significant observations in clinical urology and translational research but will consider reports significant basic science research. Review articles, book reviews, and letters to the editor are welcome.
Ethics & disclosures
- The journal is committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in the content published.
- This journal has a Conflict of Interest policy in place and complies with international, national, and/or institutional standards on research involving Human Participants and/or Animals and Informed Consent.
- The Translational Research in Urology strongly considers the "ethical standards for publication" to ensure the "high-quality scientific publications", which grants the public trust for the scientific findings as to the proof-of-concept and the proof-of-transformative technology. The journal may use plagiarism detection software to screen the submissions. If plagiarism is identified, the COPE guidelines on plagiarism will be followed.